There is no given range, the range is, make a nice profit, putting out a quality item, in a reasonable amount of time. That's my theory.

Prices quoted depend on where selling location is, where your venue of selling is. your overhead, your materials. Labor, how experienced you are. There is no given price to sell at. That all depends on you.. Figure it up and make a profit.. Call around, and see what others are selling at in your area. Items that may get a good price in your area, may be cheap elsewhere.. and vice versa. What may take you 2 hours to make , may take me 30 minutes..You can't really charge 'cause your inexperieced. .'Cause if you have a business, customers are expecting experienced professionals. You gotta know your area and what others are doing in your area. Stay competitive and make a profit..

Read this thread from today

http://forum.uscutte...__fromsearch__1

• Like 1

PLS HELP. I HAVE MH721.

I WANT TO PRINT SOMETHING ON THE VINYL IS THERE ANYONE CZN HELP ME WHAT TO USE AS A PERMANENT MARKER AND FINE POINT? WHAT BRAND? BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MONEY TO BUY PRINTER. I JUST WNAT TO USE MY MH721 AS A PLOTTER TO WRITE IN VINYL. MY PROJECT IS ONLY TEXT THAT I WILL WRITE IN VINYL.

PLS HELP.

THANKS

I don't believe a marker on vinyl will work,, possibly you could hire someone here on the forum to do your printing job..

• Like 1

Decide what you wish to make per hour then add your substrates and materials in will get you started then you can get a feel for the local pricing and adjust your prices accordingly. By the way Skeeter is a Lady