Sign in to follow this  
paramount

cuts graphic but not text?

I have a picture that I saved as EPS. I imported it and then added text. When I hit the cutter button only the graphic showed. I did a cut and same result. When I deleted the graphic and hit the cutter button the text showed up.

Can't seem to figure out why.

SignBlazer cuts by color. In upper left of the cut screen the colors used in the design appear. You can hold the CTRL key down and select multiple colors to cut or back in the design screen you can edit + Select All and select one of the colors at the bottom of the screen to change everything to the same color.

It also may help if you select both the graphic and text and then scroll the toolbar in the right upper part of your screen and click on the icon that says combine. Then check you cut screen and both should show up.

It also may help if you select both the graphic and text and then scroll the toolbar in the right upper part of your screen and click on the icon that says combine. Then check you cut screen and both should show up.

You can do that but then you can't edit your text. It converts it to curves. If you just change the color to the same, you will still be able to edit the text.