PBR Allstar

Need help opening a .WPC file

Okay, so I'm having a problem with a file that a friend of mine that used to do graphics sent me. It's some work he did for me long ago and he doesn't have the file anymore, so the only one I have is one he send me a while back that I had no luck in opening. It's a .WPC I sent it so a pretty savy programing friend, and he thought it might be a wordpad conversion file, but upon further reveiw he siad it might be a graphics specific file? Anyhow, I'm having zero luck with it and hoping someone here can help me out? If I could get it in a PDF I would be very grateful.

thanks,

ford cook

ford@fordcookdesign.com

Okay, so the forum will not let me attatch a .WPC so if you think you could help just email me and I can just forward it over.

It doesn't. That's what I thought, but word, wordpad, or wordperfect will not recognize it. I saw that a program called "inspiration" which seems like a craft type graphics program uses .WPC

Thanks Christian, I emailed the file earlier today.

Skeeter. I'm aware of a .WPC conversion file used by microsoft in the mid 90's most common with word pad and rich text formatting. there are some other odd programs unrelated that also use the .WPC extension that is not associated with microsoft. I have a feeling thats what this may be. I've sent it to a couple savy friends in the programing world and they said the file may be corrupt but they don't think it's a microsoft based program. And seeing as it originally came from someone that did graphics, the only think I could find is a graphics/craft program called "inspiration" that is used with a cutter from a company called "pazzles" I posted an inquiry over on their forum as well.

I have gotten the file opened to a text format which shows the color choices and vector coordinates... I'm still trying to find the base program 'signature' to find what to use to open it.

There are 100,000 characters so I'm still trying to decipher the creator.

I only posted the top few lines of the file in the image. The complete file is in the zip file.

Okay, turns out it is a Pazzles inspiration file. A really nice girl from Pazzles was able to convert it to an AI and a PDF for me. In return I promise never to make fun of scrapbooking clubs again!

thanks again to all that tried to help, I really appreciate it