RocketRollinSX

Can anyone print this?

Had this company send me this logo to cut from vinyl and put on a 12x18 reflective backer for some trail sponsorship signs. This would be a nightmare to cut and try to make work. Is anyone able to print this or give me an idea what it would cost to print this? Id lke to just just take the print and stick it on the backer. Probably looking to print it 9" tall by whatever it falls widthwise.

Thanks

post-6597-0-74341800-1327245668.jpg

post-6597-0-84961700-1327245707.jpg

Just incase,.... and not to buddd in on anyone.... but Sure,... $30 shipped :) Reflective would be Oracal / Oralite 5600 laminated with Oragaurd 293.

No worries, I'm slammed right now with huge $70k orders for a event company so this would just be a dead area print job.

Do you have the metallic/white ink option for your Roland? We are looking at getting one as a decal printer for specialty jobs and was wondering how people liked it.

Dang! $70K??? WoW! nice:) Good for 2CT!

and Yes!, the VS series is a great piece of eqip for our shop. Well worth it. 8 color - C-M-Y-K-Lm-Lc-W-S inks. It rus daily:)

Good luck on the huge job!

Thanks, we only landed it because our competition dropped the ball... I just hope we can meet their needs cause this order is only the tip of the iceberg. They do 20 events a year and this is only their 5th largest event they do.

Very cool! It's good to hear folks doing well...

Well, since it's dead time for us, Let me know if ya need any help. Even if it's just a little. I enjoy helping others:)

What kind of equipment do you have besides the roland? I think I may be able to throw things your way.

Morning 2CT :)

I have 2 Roland printer-cutters a stand alone cutter, heat presses, bannerPro etc. Not enough to do $70 worth in a flash. Maybe two weeks lol!

Back after a while... Got to go see about getting a car for my daughter.

We have some metallic color table top wraps that are 2.5' in diameter to do, how much for printing them with white/metallic ink. It'll be about 100/month.