Hi there,

I have the LP24 and was wondering how to tighten the pinch rollers? I am cutting 8.5 x 11 sheets of vinyl and it seems when the paper gets drawn back on the start of the cut, it hits a part of the cutter and it's throwing off the precision a bit. Also, I think my rollers are a little loose.

I should know this but have never adjusted them before. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

Can someone answer this? Still wondering how to tighten the pinch rollers. Thanks!

what cutter, and why do you want to tighten the rollers?  usually when this is asked the person is making the cutter pull the vinyl off the roll or is using way too much blade causing drag - then they create other problems my messing with the rollers

LP24. Having issues with drift! Some cuts are ok and some are off. When it cuts weedlines it cuts right through my letters!

are you unrolling the material first so it is not being pulled off of the roll by the cutter?  do you feed it a little and make sure you have it feed straight into the cutter to begin with?  if cutting thru letters is it a random line like scalp does when it is not activated?    - I see you have been around a while - have you had this same machine for a while and it just started doing this?

My LP1 did this last year and I ended up replacing the pinch rollers. The tension on the LP1 is not adjustable.

My LP1 did this last year and I ended up replacing the pinch rollers. The tension on the LP1 is not adjustable.

Finally! This was the answer I was looking-for. Only took a year and a half to get a direct answer here. ;)

Yeah, my LP24 is drifting hard. I use it a lot, and what's happening is that one part of a contour cut will be fine, but other parts are all messed up. So, I can just order new pinch rollers to try and remedy this eh? There's no rhyme or reason to it otherwise. The blade is new, offset is correct (.25) and it's a CleanCut 45-degree blade. Been contour cutting forever, but I can't control for drift. It's ruining some of my work and causing some aggravation too. Gotta be the pinch rollers, right?

Worked for me. Had me pulling out what little hair I had left trying to figure it out.

• Like 1