JDEBO

MH871 cuts weed box through image

I have been using my MH871 for about 4 months now and it has been working great. I was cutting a logo yesterday (two words) and the cutter messed up. It cut one side of the weed box, but as it went to cut the other side it went halfway and then closed the box but continued to cut the logo outside the weed box. If there was not a cut line directly in the middle of the logo, everything came out great. Not too sure if anyone else has encountered this. Thanks

Not sure if this is the same issue I am having but I believe it is. I am using a 34" SC Vinyl Cutter with Flexi Starter V10 and am having a similar issue. Randomly when i duplicate an image or even do text and then an image my machine will just stop cutting out the image that it is working on and cut straight across all of the images on the sheet and cut a triangle into the entire vinyl sheet. In the end i am forced to start over. After it did this the last time I didnt make any changes to the images and put in my pen adapter and a piece of paper and it cut just as it was suppose to. So I reinstalled the blade and vinyl and it cut perfect. It seems it usuall happens the first time i cut a project and I have no idea why. Hope someone can help so I can quit wasting vinyl. Thanks

Thanks Skeeter, I will make the changes as this thread suggests and do some testing. Thanks for the help!