abullock22

got myself a 24" graphtec - laptop decal

Nice work. My sister has a mac laptop so I put Snow White on the front holding the apple.Sorry I don't have pictures but she went back to florida before I could take one.

A client has a jeep wrangler, similar to those used in the film Jurassic Park and is looking to deck it out as zombie hunting vehicle.

He wanted to keep the films logo but have it relevant to zombies so developed the artwork seen. He originally wanted them just as decals but his wife killed the project. I convinced him to use magnets so he can remove them when they visit the in-laws, or when she wants to drive around town :P

Its my first multi-layered vinyl and my first magnet too. I think it came out pretty nice though.

final_zombie_zps9c67073a.jpg

16138413-5d04-4a01-99c2-6fdbd6b2c469_zps

• Like 2

A client has a jeep wrangler, similar to those used in the film Jurassic Park and is looking to deck it out as zombie hunting vehicle.

He wanted to keep the films logo but have it relevant to zombies so developed the artwork seen. He originally wanted them just as decals but his wife killed the project. I convinced him to use magnets so he can remove them when they visit the in-laws, or when she wants to drive around town :P

Its my first multi-layered vinyl and my first magnet too. I think it came out pretty nice though.

final_zombie_zps9c67073a.jpg

16138413-5d04-4a01-99c2-6fdbd6b2c469_zps

nice work

• Like 2

I have just started an etsy business doing inspirational/ fun decals for kids room - here are a few small scale designs that I have managed to cut and weed so far - have a bunch to do yet but these came out nice.

il_570xN.580377601_lsw4.jpg

il_570xN.580385719_akl5.jpg

il_570xN.580252092_oq88.jpg