Sign in to follow this  
signfreak

HELLO GUYS IM VERY NEW TO THIS BUSSINESS

HELLO GUYS IM NEW TO THIS BUSSINESS I OWN A TRUCKIN BUSSINESS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED TO VINYL CUTTING AFTER SEEING ALL THE DECALS ON MY TRUCKS. I JUST BOUGHT A SEIKI VINYL CUTTER BUT IM HAVING A LOT OF PRBLEMS GETTING STARTED. WHAT PROGRAM DO U RECOMMEND I SHOULD USE? THANK YOU.

Hello and welcome you can download inkscape for design and vector work it is a free software and signblazer can be downloaded from this forum. Good luck with your new venture.

Dan

• Like 1

OMG FINALLY SOME HELP FROM SOMEONE THANKS A LOT DAN THE MACHINE THAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS A SEIKI870T DO YOU THINK THESE SOFTWARES CAN WORK FOR ME?

I don't see the Seiki machines listed on the drivers but you may be able to find one that works.

THE MAIN PROBLEMS IS THAT I BOUGHT THE MACHINE USED SO NOW IM AFRAID IM GONNA GET WAT I PAID FOR.... :-\

I bought a used cutter off eBay a dgi on60 when I started could not get it to work so I bought a pcut begin to learn then fooled with the dgi again and got it working great it was a communication problem . Don't give up if you can do a testcut it will probably work just getting it set up . If signblazer don't have your cutter listed you may be able to sub a different cutter

so what do you recommend dan i tried getting sign blazer but wasnt able to get it going..

I'm not Dan, but Seiki cutters do come with Flexistarter, so I do know it works with that. Flexistarter 10 can be purchased on EBAY, or USCUTTER.com, shop around for best price. Flexi 10 is the latest version.

HELLO GUYS IM NEW TO THIS BUSSINESS ---. I JUST BOUGHT A SEIKI VINYL CUTTER BUT IM HAVING A LOT OF PRBLEMS GETTING STARTED. WHAT PROGRAM DO U RECOMMEND I SHOULD USE? THANK YOU.

The very first thing you need to do is determine what PORT your computer uses to communicate with the cutter.

Most likely, Port 4 (USB)

With SignBlazer open, press the CUTTER button, and then go to SETUP -- a dropdown list of Output ports will appear at the top of the dialog (right below the list of cutters, but you can choose ANY coPam cutter, that's not really a critical thing at this point, while you're trying to get the cutter responding at all)

I am surprised the seller of your cutter provided NO ASSISTANCE about how it would operate whatsoever.