TeslaCoiled

Mossy Oak Camo (car wraps)

0. I've been enjoying using my LaserPoint 48" Vinyl Cutter on & off for the last 3 yrs,

but I distinctly see needing some digital ink printed vinyl, esp for partial car wraps.

1. What is the best price anyone's seen for printed vinyl (& laminated) (that you can use for wraps)?

I can always get a good image to use & enlarge it with minimal pixelization from umpteen family jackets, home made blinds etc., so...

2. What is the best price anyone's seen for pre-printed camo (car wrap)?

The best price I've seen for mossy oak camouflage is $4.125 per sq ft

on a Sheet Size: 2 feet x 4 feet (8 sq ft) ($33/ 8 ) .

http://www.powerspor...ps/503/infinity

price est chart by vehicles http://www.powerspor....com//chart.php

3. Any advice/ heads-up's I should know of (like air channels, etc)?

Thanks kindly!

• Like 1

We do wholesale printing... If you just need printed material we sell our 3M IJ180Cv3 Laminated w/ 3M 8518 for $3.75sq ft + Shipping. We print with Latex Ink through our HP L25500, and our Typical turn around time is 24 - 48 hours.

We do wholesale printing... If you just need printed material we sell our 3M IJ180Cv3 Laminated w/ 3M 8518 for $3.75sq ft + Shipping. We print with Latex Ink through our HP L25500, and our Typical turn around time is 24 - 48 hours.

So concievably, I could have you guys do a run of 24" x 120" in a given pattern, and then run that material through my cutter? If so, can I get a business card for my corkboard?

We can't do the popular patterns, We can't afford to pony up $50,000 per pattern to get the rights. So far there is only one company that does MossyOak and they are very expensive because of the startup costs.

My cost for MossyOak from them is $4.00 sq ft, for RealTree its a bit cheaper at $3.50 sq ft.

We can't do the popular patterns, We can't afford to pony up $50,000 per pattern to get the rights. So far there is only one company that does MossyOak and they are very expensive because of the startup costs.

My cost for MossyOak from them is $4.00 sq ft, for RealTree its a bit cheaper at $3.50 sq ft.

I'm thinking maybe something more like photo-realistic flames, or skulls or something like that to make vehicle stripes and really unique competition numbers.