Sign in to follow this  
drdancan

A little bit country.

Just something the better half and I did today.  We have been playing with the LaserPoint for a couple of months now and it has worked well, no problems so far.

This was our first attempt at layering and it went ok using Corel and Signcut. We have SignBlazer but just have not gotten as comfortable with it.

Thanks for all the help here on the forums.  :thanks:

post-1607-12986515633494_thumb.jpg

post-1607-12986515645416_thumb.jpg

I am reading around and getting so many ideas for my cutter lol I can't wait till my mother board gets here. Great work I can't wait to not only make things for my business but to make stuff for friends just to suprise them this is pretty cool. I am learning that theres so many options and realized I can use the cutter for blueprints to draw for my building plans. I was wondering how people made multi colored stickers is there a way you can print on the vinyl then cut it ? or would you have to do them in layers?

that's beautiful you just gave me an idea i was looking for something nice to do for my parents. customzing their mailbox in some sort of manner with my new skills sounds like a plan