Sign in to follow this  
horse power graphic

app tape

i have a full roll of paper rtape that wont peel off the roll. it just rips and in most places, when i unroll it the glue sticks to the main roll.

i have a full roll of paper rtape that wont peel off the roll. it just rips and in most places, when i unroll it the glue sticks to the main roll.

Usually means it was a bad cut down from a bigger size, or the tape is old. Much more than a year and it is only good for lint and dog/cat hair removal from clothes. Put a roll in the closet and you can look like a million bucks on Friday night, but it isn't worth to try to use it for a vinyl job

I've used it all...Main tape perfectTear was my favorite. The past year or so, Greenstar Lay Flat is all I have used and I find it to be as good as any of the rest for what I do.

I'm thinking this new account is a troll, but anyway, I prefer the high-tack tape, instead of the medium-tack.

You wanna know why? I'll reveal that answer if you Post back, and tell us you are a real participant, and not just some random Bot.