LogoCrazy

CE5000 Series Graphtec DVD Video Tutoral

I recently purchased a used CE5000-60 and am having problems getting the unit to cut in the orientation as shown in cutting master 2.

As I understand it the new CE5000 series come with a factory DVD Tutorial/Introduction disc. Does anyone know where I might be able to get one or download and burn one?

Since I am new to vinyl cutting this is a real learing experience and a little knowledge would help a great deal.

Thanks

change the orientation in the Graphtec Cutting controller.

Have never heard of a Graphtec DVD for tutorials. You do have a user manual though.

You might find some info on youtube.com

change the orientation in the Graphtec Cutting controller.

Have never heard of a Graphtec DVD for tutorials. You do have a user manual though.

You might find some info on youtube.com

The Orientation shown in cutting master 2 does not overide what is set in cutting controller?

The instructional video is discussed on the graphtec site, it's mentioned about 3/4 way through the video, check it out

http://www.graphtecamerica.com/ce5000series.html

Thanks

I can't look right now, I'm cutting. My controllers can be checked ... Use Plotter settings or use controller settings

I have the FC7000 model and I use Graphtec Cutting Controller settings for everything.

Orientation, force, speed, quality,, blade offset.

After doing some digging I found a link to email the support dept. of Graphtec. After a few email I was able to get Graphtec to send me a copy, if you are new to the cutter like me it really gives you a good starting point. It has setup and startup videos, details on software loading, configuration and use. Explains contour cutting, blade setups, correct media loading and various different cutter software.

This DVD would probably be of little use to the experienced user but it was just what I needed!