fcfinishes

New License and now issues

So I renewed my signcut Pro. Now when I save as an EPS from inkscape, I am missing lines in every graphic. I thought it was an inkscape issue and I posted about missing lines in text.

For example using the Impact font I type InLineFabrication.com I combine the image, then save as an EPS. I then open the EPS in signcut and I am missing at least one line in each letter. I thought it may be a font issue, but it is doing it with every font I use.

SOME ONE HELP ME. Please. I am really at a loss to what is going on now.

Since i paid 98.00 dollars for another year of signcut, I would like to use it.

Darin

Extending your lincence does not do anything on your signcut program installed on your PC. Or did you upgrade to a newer version.

You might try to convert fonts to curves first before combining.

Let us know your progress.

Paco

So I renewed my signcut Pro. Now when I save as an EPS from inkscape, I am missing lines in every graphic. I thought it was an inkscape issue and I posted about missing lines in text.

For example using the Impact font I type InLineFabrication.com I combine the image, then save as an EPS. I then open the EPS in signcut and I am missing at least one line in each letter. I thought it may be a font issue, but it is doing it with every font I use.

SOME ONE HELP ME. Please. I am really at a loss to what is going on now.

Since i paid 98.00 dollars for another year of signcut, I would like to use it.

Darin

Hello.

This is Therese from SignCut. We would like to help you with this. The best way to do it is that you enter our livechat so we can start a remote session and help you directly on your computer. This could be caused by many things. First we need to know what version of SignCut you have, version of Inkscape. How you save your file and also how you create your file.

This can be sorted out if you just enter our livechat. You can find it at our website http://www.signcutpro.com. It's a button in the bottomcenter that says livechat. Click on it and you will get a hold of us.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Therese Löfström

Whisqu Graphic AB

SignCut Sweden

Hi Therese ,

I was looking at your website & seen a new iten described as SignCut Draw . I could not find any info on it .. what is that , design & cut softwre ?

Regards , Rodger

Hi Therese ,

I was looking at your website & seen a new iten described as SignCut Draw . I could not find any info on it .. what is that , design & cut softwre ?

Regards , Rodger

Hello.

This was a mistake out of our website manager. He put a picture in the slide show that was not supposed to be released yet.

SignCut Draw is a layout program that will be included in the new version of SignCut that we release this year. This refers to the Windows version. The text tool in SignCut does not really work anymore as it should so we developed a layout program that replaces it. Signcut Draw starts from within SignCut. There will be a button for it above the cut out button. When you click on the button it opens SignCut Draw in a dialog box. You will then create a design or text and click on the cut out button. The design or text you have created will then directly be transferred to SignCut and be redy for cutting out.

You don't have to save your file, if you don't want to, to open it up in SignCut.

A Mac version will also be released but it will be later, because the development has not progressed as far on this version

More information will follow on this later on our website.

Hope this answers your question. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Therese Löfström

Whisqu Graphic AB

SignCut Sweden

Oh , SignCut has the BEST weeding tools by FAR . If you had an easy design software ..... WOW :huh:

• Like 1