wickedstangs

Differences between SignBlazer Elements

The BEST and MOST STABLE version is this one (still available for download from the archives at USCUTTER, but is not supported nor is it listed in the current downloads section)  --

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

After installing, it actually shows v7.0 in the "About" dialogue box (HELP menu) as well as appearing as v7.0.0.0 9/6/2012 when you hover over the actual program icon (sbnt.exe) located within the Cutting Technologies folder.

v7.0??? Is there any difference from the various version 6's?

The file seems a bit small to include fonts and such? Makes me wonder how it compares?

Never mind about the size. Apparently didn't get the full file first time...

And... Turn off your anti-virus while downloading this :blink::bear:

The only apparent difference I've noticed is the elimination of the start-up nag screens, without having to apply a seperate 'crack' operation.

Which is why, I suppose, the file is detected with an Anti-Virus program, because it contains that 'crack' already within the installer file.

As for the original poster's question ----  there is nothing added, there are no features in these subsequent decimal-point upgrades from 6.0 because Jerry Bonham, the creator and developer of the software, passed away during this period of time and no further work was done to the internal functioning of SignBlazer Elements.

(From what it seems, the v7 designation was done by whomever produced this no-trial "Hybrid" version that I linked to above)

Thanks Slice. So if we have a good working version now, no reason to install this "version 7" over it...