icecolddealz

I know how to vectorize but am having issues

Hello all,

I know how to vectorize but am having issues. I would be willing to toss some paypal money around if someone can help me correctly vectorize this logo. I am only going to use 2 colors in the long run, but just cant get it with inkscape or vector magic

He had a phenominal response time and fix, not to mention the price to do it was next to nothing. Skeeter thanks for the recommenation!!!

He had a phenominal response time and fix, not to mention the price to do it was next to nothing. Skeeter thanks for the recommenation!!!

your welcome, now you can recommend him to others. with first hand experience.

Sometimes better to just pay somebody who is experienced, than wait and fight with it..

I have used my MH871 for about 4 months now. I had it installed on an older computer with XP utilizing the serial chord. I wanted to use the program and cutter on my newer desktop so I installed SBE on my windows 7 platform 64bit. After Installing SBE and connecting the cutter to the correct port, I did a text cut of a very basic word.. Everything came out correctly and seemed that I'll finally be able to utilize my nicer desktop. I imported an image.. I monochromed it, set the threshold and then went to vectorize it but got a POP UP window " The vectorize setup file (TRACESUP.DBS) is corrupt or missing" .. Has anyone ever had the same window popup and were able to fix it? I have reinstalled SBE 3 times now and still the same window. I was able to perform the Vectorize on my older computer. Thanks

I have used my MH871 for about 4 months now. I had it installed on an older computer with XP utilizing the serial chord. I wanted to use the program and cutter on my newer desktop so I installed SBE on my windows 7 platform 64bit. After Installing SBE and connecting the cutter to the correct port, I did a text cut of a very basic word.. Everything came out correctly and seemed that I'll finally be able to utilize my nicer desktop. I imported an image.. I monochromed it, set the threshold and then went to vectorize it but got a POP UP window " The vectorize setup file (TRACESUP.DBS) is corrupt or missing" .. Has anyone ever had the same window popup and were able to fix it? I have reinstalled SBE 3 times now and still the same window. I was able to perform the Vectorize on my older computer. Thanks

I think if you tried inkscape.org to vectorize, you would like it alot better. and it's FREE

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/147/9/how-to-create-vector-images-with-inkscape