Sign in to follow this  
top53

First paying job

Just wanted to post my first paying job, I know this is not much to most of you, but I am putting some money back in the till. It was 47 inches long and 15 inches tall I charged $80 including application. I've got to do some research and see what the going rate on signs of this size in my loca areal. He was satisfied and I was happy, so I guess it was a win win job. I have a truck that I will be doing soon that will have some layered vinyl graphics that I will post when completed that is why I was needing the honey bees. ::)Thanks, to a bunch of friends that took the time to answer a lot of question from someone who knew nothing about vinyl or cutters, Thanks especially to Skeeter, Rodger, Jay2703, and Mr300s. So here it is: https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

P.S

Click on the truck to enlarge the picture.

• Like 2

Skeeter, I love it. Not having used anything else, I would have to say it is the best one I have every used. :lol: (I love these smiley faces)

Cannuck, you are exactly right I almost would have done it for free just to get the experience. But, I do like gravy on my biscuits.