Sign in to follow this  
Robb

Best choice for personal cutting?

Hey everyone!

I've made the choice to finally look into purchasing a cutter for my own personal use, and the amount of information available at first seems overwhelming. All in all, I think that I've finally educated myself on the basics enough to make the decision on purchasing one.

It's primary use is going to be for personal cutting, so small vinyl cuts for my home and fundraising (I have a daughter with cerebral palsy, we have close ties in the community with her and fundraising, etc..). All in all, its primary use is going to be for personal satisfaction. I'm not looking to get rich from it. That being said, I'm looking for something affordable or used, and since economically priced cutters aren't easy to come across used, I guess new is the way I have to go.

Thanks!

i really like my mh871,ive used it with no problems for 2 years and like it better than my roland pnc 950

I use the MH 871 as well, It works great for me, but I just use it for personal/hobby interests. I haven't cut anything over two feet long yet..