kimbalee

Freezed in the middle of a job

I was cutting out some vinyl and it just stopped about three quarters of the way through. Right now it is just saying sending output to the cutter but it is not doing anything. When I check the task manager, it says that the program is running. I am just curious if there are any other tricks to save this cut or am I going to have to start all over again.

This may be to late for this job.... But next time if you let the cutter set the orign on the job... without removing the vinyl let the cutter set the orign again then just start over.... The cutter will cut the same path over again and then go no to cut the rest

Now I've only done this on a graphtec 5000-60 so I'm not sure how other cutters will act but it's worth a shot before you trash the vinyl

MM64 B)

I had to run a ground wire from a screw in the stand of the cutter to the base of the cutter. You can use copper or speaker wire. I have not had a problem since unless my computer decides to act up and the program will then say in task manager not responding.

hi im having the same problem im cutting some small designs 10 cm x 8 cm and when i do one its ok but if i do more than one then it stops sending output to cutter aswell 

hi im having the same problem im cutting some small designs 10 cm x 8 cm and when i do one its ok but if i do more than one then it stops sending output to cutter aswell 

in the search box at the top of you screen type in "stopping in the middle of a job" and you will find a load of info