Sign in to follow this  
thomasmary

VE LXi Master Plus 8.6v1

I have been working at making a measuring chart with one inch marks. I first put each mark on the one inch marks on the ruler in flexi. I have since had to cut them, put a tape on it after I weed it and start making adjustments on each mark. Is the ruler in flexi supposed to be accurate or is it just a ruler that is used to get an image started then you have to make your adjustments? I make the adjustments then make the cuts and then readjust, it is starting to get into a lot of wasted vinyl to get what I need. Am I not doing something right? I have flexi on windows 7 and using a Q60plus vinyl cutter.

Thomas

Skeeter, good link, Thank You

I would still like to know if the ruler in Flexi/LXi is supposed to be accurate to use when having to set up an image or if it just a basic to start with then adjust as needed.

Thomas

Skeeter, good link, Thank You

I would still like to know if the ruler in Flexi/LXi is supposed to be accurate to use when having to set up an image or if it just a basic to start with then adjust as needed.

Thomas

It should be as accurate as any other version of Flexi/LXi. I have used LXi apprentice and it was accurate.

ive used 7.5 and 8.5 and the ruler is acurate in them ,if ive got to tweek it ill do it in the production manager before i cut

• Like 1