It’s funny, I made a few for some friends and now I can’t keep up. I went to a sign shop to have the decals made and they said they didn’t have time for it. I already had Corel Draw and bought a cheap GCC cutter (I have since upgraded to a Roland) and started doing all the art work myself. Now people want me to do signs and all kind of stuff. All this in about 8 months’ time. I have a full time job as an Air Traffic Controller plus the wife and kids keep me busy. As they say in the south, FREE TIME,haaaa you would have a better chance putting socks on a rooster.

• Like 2

does anyone have plans on how to build one of these cornhole boards that they would want to share?

Thanks,

Bruce

Basic construction. 2ft by 4ft with a 6in hole centered (the centered 9in from the top). You can do a search on line and get some plans that suit you needs. TONS of ideas on line.

Basic construction. 2ft by 4ft with a 6in hole centered (the centered 9in from the top). You can do a search on line and get some plans that suit you needs. TONS of ideas on line.

I've been planning on building a set, are they 12" high from the ground to the highest point?

Those are some really nice boards you should be proud. I have been making Cornhole boards for about 7 years mainly for friends. I engrave then paint logos on most of mine. I purchase Us Cutter plotter cutter a few months ago now I use it to apply the logos and text onto boards. Most of my customers prefer the paint over the vinyl stickers due to theft (harder to take off paint I guess). Here is a link to my website with some of the boards, http://www.ramtechcnc.net

Those are some really nice boards you should be proud. I have been making Cornhole boards for about 7 years mainly for friends. I engrave then paint logos on most of mine. I purchase Us Cutter plotter cutter a few months ago now I use it to apply the logos and text onto boards. Most of my customers prefer the paint over the vinyl stickers due to theft (harder to take off paint I guess). Here is a link to my website with some of the boards, http://www.ramtechcnc.net

Nice web site. Good work. Shoot me a PM I need some metal work done (some basic CNC cut stuff)

Louis

Great gameboards! I am known as the bag lady around here. We make and sell the gamebags. I see lots of gameboards from different builders. Noone here is making them as nice as yours with the names down the sides. They really look Great.

www.Joeysartworks.etsy.com

Great gameboards! I am known as the bag lady around here. We make and sell the gamebags. I see lots of gameboards from different builders. Noone here is making them as nice as yours with the names down the sides. They really look Great.

www.Joeysartworks.etsy.com

Thank you. I will keep you in mind for the bags.

i love these - had no idea cornhole was so popular!!

Well, I knew that corn holing was popular, but I must say, I was REALLY confused, when I saw all that lumber. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

nice boards. my dh built a set last yr and i painted them like a flag. Love them. We take them to the lake and set up on the beach when we gather. Everyone seems to want to borrow them all the time so we considered making them and selling but don't know what to charge. Any tips on that   Louis & Clarke ? Of course i would have to up my game on vinyl cutting first. YOurs look GREAT. !!

nice boards. my dh built a set last yr and i painted them like a flag. Love them. We take them to the lake and set up on the beach when we gather. Everyone seems to want to borrow them all the time so we considered making them and selling but don't know what to charge. Any tips on that   Louis & Clarke ? Of course i would have to up my game on vinyl cutting first. YOurs look GREAT. !!

Check around for prices. A lot of labor in these. I've seen them from $65.00-350.00

• Like 1

I like them and had no idea cornhole was so popular either! In one of the earlier posts you said you just cut the vinyl. That last one seems a bit detailed for just cutting. Have you moved to printing them now?