top53

orientation problem

Layout is in landscape, Signblazer cut is in landscape. but Graphtec CE5000 RoboCraft cuts in portrait. Rotate across vinyl not checked. Fit to orgin not checked. What am I missing?

I think I found the answer, will check it out and post back in case someone else runs in to this problem. Apparently Signblazer does not show the picture correctly when in the cut screen, so I did not even try to cut it, because it looked like it was running off the vinyl media. Has anyone else had this experience.

My copy of SignBlazer shows an overhead perpective of the cutter with arrows showing the direction the vinyl is going ... seems that is correct to me :huh:

• Like 1

Rodger, I had not even noticed those arrows before. but they don't change. Do you do most of your work in landscape or portrait?

you can change your workspace setup in Signblazer and can also change in Graphtec, read your user manual. It can also be controlled by the Graphtec Cutting plotter Controller.

• Like 1

Doggone, Skeeter you were right again it was in the Graphtec Cutting Plotter Controller. I just thought the Signblazer software was taken care of all that. I had only been cutting small stuff up to this point and had not really paid attention were it was cutting on the vinyl. I was just happy it was cutting. Thanks again