John L.

Need help with a Roland Camm 1 PNC 1100

Hi, everyone.

I'm new here. But have been a sign guy for 25 years.

I need help with my Roland Camm 1 PNC 1100.

It has been working fine for many years. A couple days ago, it started not working fine.

I can't get it to cut smoothly.

The cutting blade seems to not end it's stroke exactly where it started, leaving tiny uncut pieces on some letters, which in turn is making the weeding process very tedious. Seems like I need some "calibration work"?

I thought I had a User's manual, but of course, I can't locate it.

I sent an email to Roland tech support, but have not heard back from them. Now it's the weekend and the little rush job one of my customers is waiting for is sitting here.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,

John

you possibly need to sign up with the Roland forum... check your blade offset. make sure the blade tip isn't broken off.

I just purchased one of these, does anyone have a manual.. my computer doesn't have a serial port can i get an adapter for a usb port?

I have the same problem,don't know how to use it ,just want to cut vinyl with it.I have signblazer,no clue what i am doing. got it for free ready to chuck it out the door.any help? thanks. Sterling

I have the same problem,don't know how to use it ,just want to cut vinyl with it.I have signblazer,no clue what i am doing. got it for free ready to chuck it out the door.any help? thanks. Sterling

Private message sent ---

(I'll try to troubleshoot and get you sorted out)

if you get the problems worked out I had an older pnc1250 a little over a year ago and it cut beautiful . . . I think I didn't even use a keyspan on  that one and even just used a straight usb to serial cord but can't be positive that long ago.