kimbalee

Can get text to show up?

I am not sure if I have posted in the right section so please bear with me. I am trying to cut an image and I have already vectorise it. The image had some letters already included with it and I am attempting to change them but it is included with the image and will not let me select just the text. I have attempted to add text onto the image just to see what would happen and when I go to view it in the cutter, my text is not there just the text that came with the image. Is there any way to overwrite the text or some other method so that I can put the text in that I want. I don't know if this made any sense, but any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks. I have attached the image. I want to change the bottom and add the phone number and change the font used on the top. Thanks!!

sign.bmp

Reading the SB manual is going to help you drastically . Also what I have done several times & suggest it to everybody starting out as a complete newbie ( as I was ) , is to read thru the SB section starting at the oldest thread , forward . " Ungroup " is 1 of the many tools in the tool bar that you can use . Read your other thread about this for the suggestion I posted . :)

I loaded this into flexi and it is not a vector image, it needs to be traced and cleaned up a lot. after a simple trace and an ungroup, you can move and delete the text. I tried it but didn't have the time to do a complete clean-up of the nodes. might try submitting to one of the vector guru's for a clean-up. Rick