kimbalee

Signblazer question

I am not sure if I have posted in the right section so please bear with me. I am trying to cut an image and I have already vectorise it. The image had some letters already included with it and I am attempting to change them but it is included with the image and will not let me select just the text. Is there any way to overwrite the text or some other method so that I can put the text in that I want. I don't know if this made any sense, but any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

open your eps file in signblazer, select the image by clicking the left mouse button. At the top click on NODE EDIT. Select the nodes you want to remove by dragging with your mouse, then right click

and click on REMOVE. I hope that made sense.

There is a " combine " & a " split " option in the tool bar . You would use the Split option to remove what you want . I would then Combine everything if making it all 1 color, then add the text & combine again . If more than 1 color you can " Group " everything together instead of combine . Jay is the resident Master of SB , so do a search & he may have already done a video showing the steps . The SB manual is pinned at the top of this section . Reread it as you are learning & it will be easier to grasp :)

yes thanks. When I go to add text after doing that and go to cutter to view. My image is there but my text is gone.

Did you make your text in a different color? if it is not the same exact color it will not show up when you go to cut unless you select

the colors you want to cut in the box on the top left.

Did you make your text in a different color? if it is not the same exact color it will not show up when you go to cut unless you select

the colors you want to cut in the box on the top left.

Every variation of color is in that top left box & the only colors shown ready to cut is what is chosen in that box ( 1 or all ) ( control & click to choose more than 1 color to cut at the same time ) . Click each color & see what shows up ready to cut . Also you can right click the color bar in the design window to see all the colors & also to select only 1 color .