DeonCarpenter

I Need Stick People

I was not trading those.

LOL.... then why would you be trading something,, anybody could download for free? :huh: and you even showed them where to get them..

Not trying to be disrespectful but I just scanned threw my Clipartandfonts.com collection an in just one section I see over 100 copy written logos that I know they do not have license to. I was selling some Honda decals on eBay that I got from their cd and I was shut down for copyright violations. Clipartandfonts.com sold me illegal stuff. Sounds like a counter suit if you ask me.

Those without sin should cast the first stone.

do you own the Honda company..?? You can go to Brands of the World, Free logos, numereous locations on the internet and download logo images, they are everywhere. You can actually purchase the logos on CDs, ON EBAY, they have been listed on there for sale for years.

Not trying to be disrespectful but I just scanned threw my Clipartandfonts.com collection an in just one section I see over 100 copy written logos that I know they do not have license to. I was selling some Honda decals on eBay that I got from their cd and I was shut down for copyright violations. Clipartandfonts.com sold me illegal stuff. Sounds like a counter suit if you ask me.

Those without sin should cast the first stone.

That is cool & nobody is trying to be disrespectful to you ... more of a warning so no problems arise . There should be plenty to download if you search enough . Companies selling copyrighted stuff side-step that liability by selling you " clip art that you can use IF you have the rights to use them ' or something like that . That is a generic disclaimer that comes with everything I have seen . Counter suits cost a bunch of money in legal fees & that stops most all suits , especially when the return at best might not cover the expenses . That makes it a bad gamble to pursue .

I never cast the proverbial 1rst stone , but Skeeter can .. & she is a great shot :) . I do give my opinions about most things , they sometimes get taken as a thrown rock , but really it is just a perspective to consider :angel: ... that is what Skeeter is doing here IMO . Given the usual snippy atmosphere of most forums , I understand how sensitive some replies can be taken , but this forum does not have that snippy attitude , especially Skeeter . She is a swell , dandy & peachy gal ...she is VERY generous with her time & help . That is why her rating is the bestest in the forum :thumbsup:

do you own the Honda company..?? You can go to Brands of the World, Free logos, numereous locations on the internet and download logo images, they are everywhere. You can actually purchase the logos on CDs, ON EBAY, they have been listed on there for sale for years.

So whats your point? If you use those logos on ebay you will get a cease and desist order before long. I was watching a guy sell XBOX and PS3 logos and game logos for a while before he got shut down. I wanted to see how much money he was making and how he was doing it but i guess hes not doing it at all any more. Maybe he should have just old Ebay there are numerous sites that you can DL them from?