Sign in to follow this  
palmettotrooper

USCutter SC series motor problem

I have recently purchased an SC series cutter and installed all the software and drivers. Upon turning on the cutter, the motor goes the right and seems to get stuck. It sounds like it is wanting to cut but cant. Gets stuck to the right and makes a really loud buzzing noise. Any tips or suggestions to what it may be? Support is off for the day im driving my self crazy trying to figure this out!!!!

The cutter is in the track and nothing is blocking. It goes all the way to the right and never stops trying to continue moving to the right. It is really loud and the screen on the cutter says "uscutter" and doesnt change. I turned the cutter on and it did this. I cut it off, hooked it to the computer and turned it back on and it did a test print. Attempted to cut out my first decal and it went straight to the right and is stuck there. If I force it to the left, when i cut on the cutter, it goes directy to the right again and sticks..........ANY SUGGESTIONS?:huh:???

On my MH-721, you turn it on and hit the ofline button. Then use the arrow to move the cutting head to the left, thus making a new starting point for the blade. It may be the same on your machine.

none of the controls allow you to move the motor. The reset button keeps the motor quite while pressed but once released the motor screams again like its cutting. It's doing everything in its power to coninue going to the right.

Did you do a ticket on it ? Call usc support it could be something simple or even defective anyway they should be able to walk you through trouble shooting.

Dan

called support and they were closed. Called sales and talked with benjamin. He listend to my problem and told me exactly what to look for. There was a green switch on the back of the channel that wasn't making contact with the motor causing the motor to think it still had to travell to the right. Bent the arm a little and wam bam thank you mam. We are in business!

• Like 1

Thank you Palmettotrooper !

called support and they were closed. Called sales and talked with benjamin. He listend to my problem and told me exactly what to look for. There was a green switch on the back of the channel that wasn't making contact with the motor causing the motor to think it still had to travell to the right. Bent the arm a little and wam bam thank you mam. We are in business!

this post is excellent, my problem was solved thank you !!!!!!!

• Like 1