my setup

-windows xp home

- signblazer elements version 6.0.21

- uscutter lazerpoint

I have no usb driver disk.

the cutter is linked to comp. with a usb cable

the comp. has no internet connection.

the cutter and sbe has worked on a different computer before.

i have the cutter manual

i need a way to download? the usb driver to one computer, burn it to a cd then download it to the computer with the cutter.

i found a link on the uscutter website that might be what im looking for; but the link will not open in my browser.

im not very computer savy and have never fooled with cutting before.

ill be watching this topic close im needing to have the machine up and running today 12-8-11

any information is much appreciated

thanks

thanks so much. im about to burn it to a disk and try it..... ill let you know as soon as i find out if it works. thanks again

Thanks I was able to get it on the disk and on to the computer... I double clicked the icon and a black box popes up with some white lettered computer jargan( I guess that's what it was) at the end of the text there was a counter for the install but when it finished it just closed out instead of putting me through the wizard setup like the manual illustrates.... What do I do from here?

why can't you connect the other computer to the internet If it's there with you..? Just long enough to do your setup.. Or take it to a friends with internet, and download what you need.

well i was trying to avoid this but i went back to the shop and grabbed the comp. and the cuter and im going to hook it up here at the house and see if that link will work with it hooked up and everything..

Well I got it working that Internet connection made all the difference, that and the output being the correct choice

Well I got it working that Internet connection made all the difference, that and the output being the correct choice