Sign in to follow this  
cutkiller

Official Issues Thread. Please post all your issues. Here is mine.

Hi there! i have a uscutter master serie XY-300P, and Flexi 7.5 on OSX 10.3. I run into some issues... i really need your help. I tought i could be a great idea to have an official issues thread. So i'll start it with my actual problem...

Some time, after the job is done, or even when its being cutted, my cutter do some random line cut through the design. They are not in the .eps files or in the graphic. When i bought this cutter i had the same problem, and contacted Desay. They told me what was the problem and how to resolve it. Apparently, i have to set a Current place, instead of using Original, and not pressing Enter until the graphics is 100% sent. When its 100% sent, i then press Enter to confirm Current location. It resolved the problem. After that, i had another problem. The cutter wasnt cut completly each letter, and cutting was kinda odd.. I resolved this problem too, by changing my Offset Value to 0.015. Now, letter are perfectly cutted. But since, i run into some other issues. Now i have that first problem back again. And, the cutter do a small vertical line cut (bottom right, about 0.5") before starting the job. Please, let me know if you know what may cause this. I've tried many options... I've removed each guide in my eps files as a test. I checked each of vector point in .eps file to be sure they were joined. let me know if you have any idea. Thanks and post all your issues please.

i bought it on ebay 1.5 year ago... i didnt had time to use it since.. so, im kinda newb to this. He his probablye the previous model of the acatual serie Refine, Pcut, Copam..

Sometimes a car running nearby with faulty wiring can throw up a centrifugals false magnetic field and that is picked up by the inner connecting ribbon primogenitor causing the blue molecular transit to interchange negative ions with the positive.

Check this out and ask a person to turn off their car and see if that doesn't cause the unilateral hyfennominator to become in a more stable mode.

Worked for me.  :jumpy:

javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);

That is chinese to me.

lol good one slopchops

To the original poster...the people you bought this from would be the ones to ask....keep on them til they get it right.

Yea, sorry. Not one of our cutters.

I will move this to the competitors section.

DOH. I was seriously thinking that my cutter was a USCUTTER. I boughht it on ebay... Whats the brand of my cutter??? i dont even know tought.