Mickey_Ale

Hello to all, from a new to the game guy

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, I'm mickey and new to the cut, press game but i am excited to try my hand at this. I just got into some low end equipment to wet my feet. A simple 15X15 shirt press, and hat press and one of the low end US CUTTERs in the 28". Hope to learn a lot from this forum and pray that I can get some cool clothes out there. Anyone in the Columbus Ga area, I would love to talk to ya and get some inside tips

Welcome , there are plenty of inside tips already here , so if you do enough searching & reading you will gain a bunch of experience . " Hey Mickey " , Are you the 1 Tony Basil was singing about :huh::)

Welcome , there are plenty of inside tips already here , so if you do enough searching & reading you will gain a bunch of experience . " Hey Mickey " , Are you the 1 Tony Basil was singing about :huh::)

No probly not as I am not that fine but Mickey Ale is a anagram of my real name Mike Lacey....so it works for me....that and I like Mickeys Malt liquor

I like Mickey's Malt liquor also . I remember drinking my 1rst 1 at the local drag strip ... potent stuff :)

Welcome Mickey !!! You have come to the right place. I am new too and these people are wounderful.