DeonCarpenter

Resale of Graphics Collection

I purchased a graphics collection and it was not want I really wanted. I wanted to know if I could resale it. I have not used the graphics so would the EULA apply?

Also a copy of the EULA was not available before the purchase so they could put anything in there. I requested to return and get a refund but they said no.

In the EULA it had the statement "images are proprietary and copyrighted by #########" But there are images that I know are other companies copy-written material and not theirs, for example the Monster Energy Drink logo.

If they refuse to provide you with the EULA, then I believe it's null. I would be careful tho if it has trademarked mess in it- if you resell you can still be held personally liable for sale of trademarked/copywritten material.

Ask them for your money back again and if they refuse, tell them you need to contact the companies that have the copyrited material on the disk to make sure that the they (the company you purchased it from) have the proper permissions to so you can re-sell the disk. Maybe it will put the fear of lawsuits into them and they will refund. The statement in the EULA that "images are proprietary and copyrighted by #########" is just their feeble attempt to cover their a$$. They are still selling someone elses designs for a profit and that is illegal.

Jay

Sell it. What the EULA means is that you can't make copies or re-sale the images. What you do with the original does not apply. Sell it.