polkadotlady

How do I cut this in Signblazer

Hello!

I've been trying to cut this without having to cut it in 5 different colors and layering to cover the other colors so please tell me how to do this in SB........I'm about to rack my head on the walls!

HELP!!!!!!

Thanks in advance to the greatest people here on SB!

so you just want to cut in one colour....

Ok so click cutter, select the top colour, hold shift then click the last color, then you should have check marks on all the colours. Your output window should show all the panels and as you know, anything you see in the output is what gets cut.

Wayne

I'd like to cut it in all the colors above. Everytime I vectorize it in SB it comes back as all one color......not what I want because I think it's cuter with the different colors as shown in the picture

Now I can't really cut in SB at all. Nor can I get anything I create to open in Sign Cut. So I can't help you to much however. If I was you I would cut them all seperate on the different color vinyls and just line them all up myself. Not sure if my newbie idea will work for you but I figure with all the help Ive been getting from people I should try to help others throw some ideas around. :wacko:

I was trying to avoid that really! LOL

These guys here know how to do it they just need to give me some pointers......anyone?

Where are my favorite guys?

#1.......why vector it?? just recreate it..those are simple shapes..#2........u dont want it in one color because it looks better in 5, but u dont want to cut 5 colors..im confused.

With any vinyl cutter or any design/cutting software , you have the choice of cutting 1 piece of vinyl at a time . Whatever color you put in the cutter is what the decal will be . You can cut only that color or cut other colored parts of the decal ( What Wayne posted in post # 4 ) at the same time . I dont think there is a way to put some green vinyl in the cutter & have the cutter make the finsihed product PINK .. but I'll ask Stetty .. He is the BESTEST at Pink stuff .

So you can cut 5 pieces of vinyl to put together in order to make the decal with the colors you have or make it in 1 color . If you are going to make it in 5 colors , do search on registration marks , that will make alignment easier , even on your design . There are also overlap options etc .

• Like 1