BannerJohn

New Website for Cutter setup

New Website with step-by-step detailed instructions on setup and operating the USC line of cutters....with screenshots for virtually every step. It doesn't get much easier.

Start.uscutter.com

post-242-0-46648700-1321365193.png

It looks great. Someone took a lot of time putting that together.

• Like 1

Hey Banner,

Just found this thread and can't wait to get home to try it. I've been alittle heated in the fact that i couldn't get my cutter up and running for the past few weeks, since I got it. I have to say this is the most complete, clear, and direct set of information I've come across to date. I'm sure it's going to work. Thanks in advance.

WILL THIS WORK WITH THE  "  MASTER  PRO SERIES DESAY XY - 380P "  CUTTER  :huh:  I AM NEW ALSO AND NEED HELP IN GETTING MY MACHINE UP AND RUNNING..... KINDA IN A DEADLINE TIME ZONE... THANKS FOR ANY HELP  IN ADVANCE    JUDY

Slight bone to pick.

In the SC Cutter setup video, at 10:35, the on-screen instruction illustrates loading the vinyl into the cutter, but directly after that, the tutorial says "then, turn on the machine" --- however, this is totally incorrect.

Because the blade is resting down in contact with the cutting strip when the unit is off, if you attempt to load vinyl before turning the SC on, the vinyl will be scratched/cut.

The proper instruction should have been stated as -- "ALWAYS turn on the cutter before attempting to load vinyl"

• Like 1

I just found this . I will use it to install the cutter. The only question is I have windows 8 everything else that I use the computer just finds it and I can start using it. Am I going to be able to do this with the cutter or do I need to download a driver for it ?

• Like 1