Sign in to follow this  
tkutch

Copam question

First post and have a question for you guys. I purchased a mh741 a while back and it worked great for what I do (mainly cut stencil). We started cutting larger stencil (24"x36") and noticed that sometimes words would cut out on top of each other on the bigger sections or when cutting vinyl it would put a random cut in the vinyl when it finished. Long story short we decided to purchase a copam.

We got it up and running and love the machine. however the other day we cut a 24x36 again and it cut words on top of each other. That made me think maybe the cutting software (sign blazer) might be the issue. So i plugged in my mh and it cut it perfectly.

So my question is what do I check or do to try and make sure our new machine can cut these larger projects for us. The only issue is cutting some random word on top of a word that it already cut. This is all random because if I stop it and start all over it wont make the same mistake in the same spot but somewhere else.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are using USB try slowing down your Copam to 30 or 20 cm/s. Once it is finished "sending" you can pause and speed it up to 60 cm/s. Your cutter is out running your USB.