forsalevinylsigns

smartphones

Hi guys, im currently looking for a smart phone to use for sending proofs, keeping up to date on customer emails,etc. The majority of the proofs I send are over email, i rarely print it out proofs and take them to a customer. Whould it be possible to design something on my pc in corel draw export the image on my pc then and email it through a smartphone? Would it aslo be possible to email corel draw files through a smartphone?

What phones are you guys using these days?

Im still using an old boost mobile phone which takes FOREVER just to read or send a text message, lol!!!

thanks!

Hi guys, im currently looking for a smart phone to use for sending proofs, keeping up to date on customer emails,etc. The majority of the proofs I send are over email, i rarely print it out proofs and take them to a customer. Whould it be possible to design something on my pc in corel draw export the image on my pc then and email it through a smartphone? Would it aslo be possible to email corel draw files through a smartphone?

What phones are you guys using these days?

Im still using an old boost mobile phone which takes FOREVER just to read or send a text message, lol!!!

thanks!

i have a HTC SENSATION, im thinking any smart phone with a camera will work,,, just use the phone take a pic of the art work and e mail it from the phone

you can get a good close up all smart phones can e mail

YOU SERVICE PROVIDER IS THE KEY.. WALMART has 2 plans one the family unlimited tex and talk 45 the first line and 25 for the next 4 or 5 HOW EVER THE INTERNET is extra and you buy a pre paid card i buy one for 50 bucks and it still 1/2 full 2 months later

wlamart had a 49 all the text talk and internet but you cant add extra phones

both plans mean you have to buy a phone and a good one on e bay is 400 for the sensation 300 for the older galexy s

or t moble has a 69 a month plan with unlimited but you get a HTC SENSATION for 199... it cheaper to spend the 400 on e bay and go with the walmart plans...

the HTC SENSATION IS one fast phone... 4 g i bought 2 i like them so well and thinking of geting a third for my grand daughter

I have sprint, using an HTC Evo/Evo Shift- Use it for processing credit cards (Sqaure) and also sending pictures of screens off my pc, also am able to use full email client that allows emailing of any attachment. Works great.

I have a HTC eveo 4g great phone I use the gmail app all the time also I can go into my yahoo acct. and read, forward send photos etc. My phone bill is a little pricey thru sprint but you have unlimited data and mobile to mobile to any mobile and that is what i call the most. I have got so use to browsing from my phone that I very seldom take the notebook with me anymore