paulzeee

Roll Advance

Hello,

I just moved SignCut over to a mac, everything cuts fine, but when the cutter moves to the home position it also advances the roll backwards off the center roller - so basically I have to re-load the sheet after ever job. Any idea on where this setting is? This doesn't happen when using my windows machine and I don't remember changing a setting for this. I've looked around in all the settings in SignCut and only found "Rewind after advance." I set this to 0 with no change. Is advance after cut what i should be changing?

Thanks,

Paul

It seems no one has a clou.

Make ticket for Signcut support and let us know.

In case there is a response problem with signcut support.

A lady from Signcut support has recently shown up in this form! :-)

Paco

Hi

Cutters behavior should not be different regardless of operating system. Did you select the same driver in the program?

The cause may also be that you have different SC software versions (version number) and we have made ​​some kind of change between them, either in the program itself or the drivers?

Try to choose any other model in the manufacturer's list and see if that resolves the problem. By try other drivers, there should be a good chance of finding a working driver.

Feel free to report to us which machine you're using and the version number of SignCut. If there is something wrong, we can find a solution to it and change the driver in the program. With the next version of SignCut there will be a Live-update feature in the program. It makes it easier for us to release small updates like this problem you describe.

Regards,

Therese Löfström

Whisqu Graphic AB

SignCut Sweden