What did you/or do you use to design your website? Did you use a prepackaged type setup? I have ZenCart right not but there has got to be something better than ZenCart.

Let me know please.

Looking for something that is easier to use and control pricing for both shipping and pricing/adding items. Also has to work with paypal.

I just created a very limited free website yesterday... Looking to see what you guys do to get traffic to your site. I added it to google, yahoo, yp.com, google places, and added a html signature to my email. I have had a facebook page for a while but have gotten very little traffic there as the only people I have on FB is people I associate on a regular basis outside of the internet world so my reach is limited there. I have a bunch of FB questions also I am sure I am not using that to its best potential but I really would like to know what you guys that have sites do to get traffic. I plan on cutting the address for all my vehicles and what not but I would like to get enough traffic to eventually be able to take orders from the site directly. Thanks Guys.

I'm in the middle of completing my website/online store and decided to go with GoDaddy and they're Quickcart package. It's a template driven cart package ( including Paypal ) that's very easy to setup. As far as directing traffic to your site/store you would need SEO

(search engine optimization ) software which is also available thru GoDaddy. I have a webmaster who designed the main site with Wordpress and designed a basic template for me to maintain on my own. Also for directing more traffic to my site/store I have opted to try Google Adwords & Adspace (set on a very low monthly budget). From what I gather what the pros are saying you have to continously work your meta-tags for the site to increase traffic. Hope this helps and Goodluck

Tomas