soundmasterx

Cool little trick with FlexiSign and Zencut

I just wanted to show everyone a little trick I discovered, It allows you to get the most out of your material while using Flexi. Basically all you do is trick Flexi. Just watch and let me know what you think. :D

why didn't you just rotate your graphic, it measured 19in. wide and would fit your 23in. plotter?

why didn't you just rotate your graphic, it measured 19in. wide and would fit your 23in. plotter?

Because then you are being left with a large scrap that you may or may not be able to use... If you use the whole 24" (or majority of it) and only use 19" of your roll then you save more material. Just think about it.

• Like 1

Much bigger of a graphic though, length-wise you would have to be sure the vinyl was tracking dead to rights or you'd waste more than you would save. I used to be concerned with saving every square inch I could, but at some point it becomes more time consuming.

Much bigger of a graphic though, length-wise you would have to be sure the vinyl was tracking dead to rights or you'd waste more than you would save. I used to be concerned with saving every square inch I could, but at some point it becomes more time consuming.

Very true however, as long as you "know what you are doing" and you have good luck, you should possibly maybe if your lucky be ok :D All I wanted to do was show a little trick. If you like it cool if not no big deal... I just hope it helps someone.

It sure help me!! Thank you for the video great tip

No problem :thumbsup: I was actually surprised that no one found it as amazing as I did :blink: ... I will do anything to $ave material, this little trick has saved me alot. I hate having 100 small pieces of vinyl laying around... Having some scraps is always good but there is such thing as too much. Anyway, if it helped one person that is good enough for me.

• Like 1