Sign in to follow this  
Deathsmar

combining images

I have a question about SB , I have been working on some custom stick family people , i do each one then save it , now i want to bring several into a group but it only lets me open one at a time , how do i open several of them ?? this might be a dumb question , but so be it :) ..

I have a question about SB , I have been working on some custom stick family people , i do each one then save it , now i want to bring several into a group but it only lets me open one at a time , how do i open several of them ?? this might be a dumb question , but so be it :) ..

Open the first file - then when you open each successive file just make sure the check box "append" is checked and it will add the new file to the others you have opened.

Also if you "copy" any image - you will have access to "paste" it into any file you are working on. The "paste" command opens a preview window of all the 'copied" images you have done and you just click on the one you want to add it to your workspace. It's basically a large clipboard - and handy for putting elements you want to reuse in a convenient place to grab them whenever you want.

-Mike