Jerry Bonham

How To Do It in SignBlazer.

so Ai6 won't work with signblazer?

save files back to older version 8   I have CS2  and I can save back to older version 8  .ai and .eps

You can cut with SCALP. it came with your cutter, and has the plugin for Illustrator.   If you already have a great design software, why use Signblazer?  All you need is a great cutting software.  I use Flexistarter for my cutting software..  with a Graphtec cutter.  Can be had for under $130 on the big auction site.

Yes, you can cut with Signblazer,  but remember to save files back to older versions.  This is abandon ware, and will not be updated.

Yeah....I think I'll uninstall.  thanks :)

Just remember,  SCAL will limit you to a total working area of 200" and the text-handling capabilities are none too good.

(you cannot even type in two lines of text using the RETURN key)

I have used Flexi in the past and simply love it.

However, I remained with SignBlazer because of the 'cartoon' appearing interface.  Go figure !!!

There is some good information here, im bad with software myself, finally got my plotter to cut simple text,

Downloaded a few fonts as described in the first post here by the author.

Now it wont cut at all, like its hanging up af the plotter.

If i open the printer at printers and devices, it shows it there with no status.

You think i should abandon signblazer and try a different cutting software?

There is some good information here, im bad with software myself, finally got my plotter to cut simple text,

Downloaded a few fonts as described in the first post here by the author.

Now it wont cut at all, like its hanging up af the plotter.

If i open the printer at printers and devices, it shows it there with no status.

You think i should abandon signblazer and try a different cutting software?

make sure the settings in sb are set to the correct port for the cutter. i sometimes go to cut something and have nothing happen at the cutter, only to discover that sb has randomly assigned the cutter to be at some other port. i change it back and everything is fine. 

im such a moron

the plotter was on pause, 3 days of pulling my hair out for nothing

huge thanks Mz SKEETER for your time and patience

im such a moron

the plotter was on pause, 3 days of pulling my hair out for nothing

huge thanks Mz SKEETER for your time and patience

Your welcome,,,, ;D

Hi All

I'm new on here and to sign blazer.  I have started making my own clothing which is fine although I can't work out how to put lots of different designs together for cutting on one piece of vinyl. I can duplicate one design but cant see where to import other designs on to the workspace?

Can anyone help me?

I don't have signblazer in front of me to tell you exactly, but when you click the open file option, the screen that comes up has some check boxes on the side. I forget exactly what it says, but there is one that if you click it, it will add the file being opened to the current image you are working with.

Another option would be to just open two instances of Signblazer and copy from one to the other.

Hi All

I'm new on here and to sign blazer.  I have started making my own clothing which is fine although I can't work out how to put lots of different designs together for cutting on one piece of vinyl. I can duplicate one design but cant see where to import other designs on to the workspace?

Can anyone help me?

Click open, then look on the bottom right side of the screen underneath "drives"   there are several things there. the next to the last one is "append" click that box then choose the item you want to open. it will open that item in the same screen as the design you were working with.

Ok, so i am new here and dont even know if im posting in the right place but i am having issues with my cutter.... Im on windows 10 and downloaded what i believe is a "newer" version on my laptop, my cutter is the MH 871-MK2 series, and i have it connected via the USB cord.... i finally figured out how to import a picture to SB, so i opened it, vectorized it and then hit the CUT button... the info says its sending to the cutter, but when the info is done the cutter NEVER starts up, nothing happens... HOW THE HECK TO I GET THIS THING TO START WORKING???