latitude42

Snowmobile tracks

Did you ever find an imprint?  I'm here searching for one myself, there is an imprint of every vehicle in the world on the www but no snowmobile track

10 minutes ago, Bigk_54 said:

Did you ever find an imprint?  I'm here searching for one myself, there is an imprint of every vehicle in the world on the www but no snowmobile track

last time they visited was January 2016 - might be a while for a reply!

anyone remember the snow jet name dropper track imprint ?    also pretty easy to identify the Raider tracks!

Did you try google and if so what did you search for? I simply put in snowmobile tracks graphics and found tons of different tread patterns. None of them have the ski tracks from the front it, but that'd be easy enough to add manually.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:01 PM, darcshadow said:

Did you try google and if so what did you search for? I simply put in snowmobile tracks graphics and found tons of different tread patterns. None of them have the ski tracks from the front it, but that'd be easy enough to add manually.

Of course I googled before I wasted anyone's time here.  I searched and search there isn't any clipart of a good snowmobile track alone or a track and skis, downloaded and attempted tracing a ton of them, none of them came out very well, maybe being from snow country I was looking for a little more quality of a track than you found lol

It was a shot in the dark to contact latitude and come to find out he got back with me!   Thank you!

On 12/3/2017 at 8:46 PM, Bigk_54 said:

Of course I googled before I wasted anyone's time here.  I searched and search there isn't any clipart of a good snowmobile track alone or a track and skis, downloaded and attempted tracing a ton of them, none of them came out very well, maybe being from snow country I was looking for a little more quality of a track than you found lol

It was a shot in the dark to contact latitude and come to find out he got back with me!   Thank you!

I agree with you. I am from the other side of the continent but also snow country and there isn't squat for a decent (and accurate) vector file out there. 

• Like 1