I am pretty new at this and am still trying to figure out my pricing. Most of the time I charge $25 for a first time setup / design fee, Then I Charge $.10 a square inch for vinyl for each color, so if its 2 colors I charge .10/square inch for the secound color ontop of the first color. Then I usually charge a flat rate of $50 to stick it on depending how big it is. If it is real big or if the job is aways away I will charge a little more. I think I might be a little high on my pricing but I am not Sure could anyone help me out.

My initial charge for a new custom design is 15.00+.....Depending on how much work is involved...Then for 1 colour 0.07 per square inch for 651 or 0.08 per square inch for 751.....Plus substrate x 1.25 to 1.50....Extra colours another 0.02 per square inch....Adn on extra colours I do not get too carried away if they have loose registration or do not cover as much space as 1st colour....Then I wing it...

how busy you are is most important indication IMO . Hard not to make money considering the cost of materials unless you are in a store fron shop paying alot . As you get busier you can adjust the prices . that is how all new business that survive do it .