I am pretty new at this and am still trying to figure out my pricing. Most of the time I charge $25 for a first time setup / design fee, Then I Charge $.10 a square inch for vinyl for each color, so if its 2 colors I charge .10/square inch for the secound color ontop of the first color. Then I usually charge a flat rate of $50 to stick it on depending how big it is. If it is real big or if the job is aways away I will charge a little more. I think I might be a little high on my pricing but I am not Sure could anyone help me out.

price shop your local sign shops and that will tell you what you need to charge.

My initial charge for a new custom design is 15.00+.....Depending on how much work is involved...Then for 1 colour 0.07 per square inch for 651 or 0.08 per square inch for 751.....Plus substrate x 1.25 to 1.50....Extra colours another 0.02 per square inch....Adn on extra colours I do not get too carried away if they have loose registration or do not cover as much space as 1st colour....Then I wing it...

Thanks For the info Do you charge less for bigger jobs or is it a flat rate. I know some people charge by the lettle but it is alot easyer for me to just charge by the square inch.

The bigger the job, the higher my initial charge is but the lower per square inch price is...If there is a lot of detail in the design you need to charge more....

how busy you are is most important indication IMO . Hard not to make money considering the cost of materials unless you are in a store fron shop paying alot . As you get busier you can adjust the prices . that is how all new business that survive do it .