Hi, I bought a new 36" us cutter about 4 months ago. I have been able to cut some things with it but not

real happy with how some things looked.

I am using Corel Draw x3 and sending to signcut, that's all working good but when if cuts letters it

is not cutting a 90 degree angle. It does not meet back up with the starting point of the letter. I know it

has something to do with the settings but I have done everything I know how to and the manuel really not

much help. Can someone please tell me what to do or how the settings should be. So far this is the only

problem I have had out of the machine, but I haven't even tried the contour cutting with it yet because

that is ALL new to me and haven't had the time to read on how to set that all up yet. Maybe after I

can get it to cutting right, maybe someone can explain that to me. Thanks for your help. Donna

sounds like you need to adjust your blade offset in your cutting software. most are .25mm. make adjustment at .05 + or minus, and see which way looks better, If it gets worse go the other way. Make sure your blade holder is free of vinyl pieces, and the blade spins freely, blade should just barely be seen out of blade holder.

sounds like you need to adjust your blade offset in your cutting software. most are .25mm. make adjustment at .05 + or minus, and see which way looks better, If it gets worse go the other way. Make sure your blade holder is free of vinyl pieces, and the blade spins freely, blade should just barely be seen out of blade holder.

Thank you, I will try that tonight.

Thank you, I will try that tonight.

Thank you for your help. That seems to have worked. The only thing I see now

is it has a little bit of a wavy line at the corners. Not to bad but hope to

find a fix for that too. Thanks again,Donna