Neuromax

math clock

I couldn't find this in vector form so I had to make it, thought I would share and give thanks to everyone else who shares! I am planning on doing this in sublimation but it would cut easily enough for a 10" or 12" clock. My plan is to add the teachers name under the hands.

post-11601-0-88109300-1318825237_thumb.j

mathclock.EPS

• Like 3

Thanks here is what it looks like on the clock. I threw in the teachers name also.

015-1.jpg

• Like 1

Great clock, but by the time I figure out what time it is, the hands have moved! :P:bear:

• Like 1

BearlyRich Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

Great clock, but by the time I figure out what time it is, the hands have moved!

me too lol !!!

Great work Neuromax

That is going to make the best gift my daughter will ever make for one of her teachers, thanks for the share! That's an awesome idea.

I am glad so many are grabing and using it, We still haven't given it to our friend but my wife is really looking forward to it.

I have to ask, I am having requests for custom clocks all the time- Where did you get your clock in order to put the vinyl onto??

Thanks in advance!

Its actually sublimated not vinyl. But I got the clock at conde, they aren't cheap but I have sold a lot of them. With the option of full color print people love them. I have even gotten a few orders off another vinyl forum that people have farmed out to me.

I get my clocks at Wal-mart they run about $5.00 and I use the waterproof vinyl form papilio.

Sorry I don't have any pics at present time I will post some later.