therese@whisqu.se

SignCut Support Portal

Hello.

As one of those who work with support in the company that developed and maintains SignCut I would like to encourage you all to use our support portal when in need of help. Of course we like when you customers help each other but we are also there for you when in need of help.

On our support portal you usually have a response within 24 hours(normal response time =1-8hours depending on available support agents). Follow this link to get there: http://signcut.zende...om/registration

When entering a ticket for support please include the following information to avoid a delay in solving your problem.

1. Type of computer operating system and version
2. Type of plotter(Manufacturer and model)
3. Type of cable connection you have between your cutting plotter and computer.
4. License number used in the program and version of the program - please open signcut and click help>about signcut and give us the license number and sub release version number you find there.
5. Click the cutter button and give us the settings for Manufacturer, Cutter, Device and Baud Rate.

If using a USB cable please make sure you have installed the drivers that came with your plotter.

If you are having issues with files please try test cutting a layer in the default Signcut Logo and
report the results, if the logo cuts but your file does not transfer or cut properly please attach a sample file.
Once we receive this information we will try to assist you promptly.

While this forum is an excellent source of information our staff does not monitor it on a daily basis, we have many dealers all over the world and there are many forums available for our dealers users. Unfortunately we can not assign individual team members to monitor and reply to each of these forums. These forums are best used for member to member support and can be a valuable source of information but should you need help from our company please utilize the support@signcut.net email.

We also have a live chat which is running almost around the clock. It is available on our website www.signcutpro.com
You find it in the top of the page.

We are gladly available for you to help you with your problems. Satisfied customers are the key to success.

Regards,

Therese Löfström
Whisqu Graphic AB
SignCut Sweden

• Like 2

Downloaded Signcut as a trial but I can't seem to get the computer and Gerber Tempo 600 to communicate.  The plotter will respond.

• Like 1

Downloaded Signcut as a trial but I can't seem to get the computer and Gerber Tempo 600 to communicate.  The plotter will respond.

Hi

Please come to our livechat at www.signcutpro.com and we will help you get the communication working.

Regards,

Therese Löfström

• Like 1

Hi,

My name Is Maria and I work with sales, marketing and occationally support at Whisqu Graphic AB who develops SignCut. Thank you for the warm welcome you guys gave us.

I just want to inform you that we are now available at Facebook where we always post the lastest information and arrange different competitions with SignCut prices. You are also welcome to share your work with us at our Facebook or our newly started Instagram #signcut or follow our days in the office. We also got a new Youtube channel namned "SignCut Academy TV" and we are currently working hard to update and create new tutorials and videos.

As my hardcore co-worker Therese said, we will be around a lot more from now to answer your questions and listen to your ideas.

You guys are awesome!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, johnsonsarav48 said:

ok that's good if yo are available, I new here Maria,

Maria has not been on here since 2014.  Contact Signcut from their website. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 2:37 PM, johnsonsarav48 said:

ok that's good if yo are available, I new here Maria,

US Cutter used to sell cutters with a year of free SignCut Pro included. I wish it was still an option because they are a great way to interface with mac computers. (I still choose to use it with my Summa) They stopped showing up on the forum after they quit getting as much traffic as they used to but the website address is still the right one and they have great live tech support. You have to go to the site and submit a support request and they will contact you back and usually deal with you via a live chat session but will also call if needed and I even had them remote into my computer one time when I was brand new to it all. 

• Like 1