renewbold

New Customer's Ebay experiance

Hello,

I wanted to share my ebay experiance with USCutter.

Bottomline it took about 10 emails and two weeks for them to ship my transfer paper out today. I still do not have my item needed for a project this weekend. My customers have to wait.

I purchased a 34" plotter a month ago and needed some transfer paper. So I ordered some 15" transfer paper (paid instantly) and cancelled a 12" paper order. Ebay customer service refused to send my 15" roll until they fully cancelled my 12" order. This process took two weeks since they are very very slow to respond and when they do respond it is clue-less like they did not even read the email. This person should have a formal review of his communications with EBay customers.

So disappointed from what I experianced after watching all the great video's USCutter have produced to inform new users to their products. With customer satifaction as a priority as a main selling point. After two weeks of waiting and emailing to demand my item I get this:

-----------------------------------------

Hello,

I removed the 12" tape from your order. So now your order will ship out today. I don't have a tracking # yet but it will ship out today. I apologize for the delay.

- uscutter

-----------------------------------------

To the customer this means... FU and wait some more.

After spending over $200 with this company and expecting to spend hundreds more I will begin to look for another vendor for supplies. The spare plotter that we purchased for the company is far below what Roland has to offer, but we accepted the low price as a bargain. I mean it works, but its not professional.

Customer service from the EBAY communications really gives this company a black eye.

Why did you go to eBay instead of going directly to the uscutter web site? I have not had the best relations with eBay but have always got exclent service dealing directly with uscutter. Always fast service and delivery exactly as I ordered.

• Like 1

I buy thru ebay since I use ebay bucks from the amount of purchases our company makes.

Buying from ebay or directly... I am still paying USCutter money for items they have failed to ship. I wanted USCutter to review their EBAY rep since the person is a complete ID10T. It should not matter how I order, it's how the company can overcome customer request and realize that it took 14 days to ship and item that was paid for and in stock.

I'm sure USCutter is a great company for plotter supplies, but they have lost my business.

I use ebay bucks

I never heard of ebay bucks? I have heard of paypal and if that what you mean you can go to their web site and but there and use paypal without going through ebay I do it all the time?

I never heard of ebay bucks? I have heard of paypal and if that what you mean you can go to their web site and but there and use paypal without going through ebay I do it all the time?

I use Ebay Bucks, Bill. look at the top of your screen on Ebay. You get Ebay bucks with all qualifying purchases on Ebay. It even says on each ad, how many Ebay bucks you will receive when making a purchase. It's right after your user name at the top of the page. Been going on for quite sometime.

eBay bucks You'll earn $5.58 in eBay Bucks. See conditions

I use Ebay Bucks, Bill. look at the top of your screen on Ebay. You get Ebay bucks with all qualifying purchases on Ebay. It even says on each ad, how many Ebay bucks you will receive when making a purchase. It's right after your user name at the top of the page. Been going on for quite sometime.

eBay bucks You'll earn $5.58 in eBay Bucks. See conditions

Thanks Girls LOL Guess I have to start ready some of that crap

I looked and I dont see anything like that after my name was it something I had to sign up for?

Yeah just was reading up on that you have to sign up...

truckuy.jpg

EBAY Rule #14

Don't call your customers on a Monday workday to get smart with your ebay customer for leaving you a bad feedback. If you are not calling me to refund my money, don't try to talk to me over the phone during work hours. This just makes the customer more pissed off.

• Like 1

truckuy.jpg

EBAY Rule #14

Don't call your customers on a Monday workday to get smart with your ebay customer for leaving you a bad feedback. If you are not calling me to refund my money, don't try to talk to me over the phone during work hours. This just makes the customer more pissed off.

But you got free shipping. You should be happy.

what am i missing here?

first, i read that you ordered the wrong thing, and caused a delay by changing your order. then, you complain that once they found out you were unhappy by leaving a neg feedback, they call at a reasonable time to try to find out what the problem was.

im not sticking up for usc here, i dont think 15 days is reasonable to ship, but it dosent sound like its them that are solely at fault.

I have read a lot of negative comments on various Ebay sellers sites.......It amazes me how "stupid" some of them are and why Ebay allows them to stay......Especially the ones that say things take too long to arrive when they are coming by 1st class mail.....Blast USPS when it takes too long not the seller.......

I have read a lot of negative comments on various Ebay sellers sites.......It amazes me how "stupid" some of them are and why Ebay allows them to stay......Especially the ones that say things take too long to arrive when they are coming by 1st class mail.....Blast USPS when it takes too long not the seller.......

Ebay fact: Buyer has the upper hand. Seller has NO RECOURSE when it comes to negative feedback.period.

I have never understood why people that know what they have left of material wait until they are out or almost out with projects coming up before reordering supplies I order so far ahead I worry about shelf life . That is on every thing I do .

I'm the same way, and is that the ONLY size transfer tape he has?? I have numerous sizes for many different sized jobs. Honestly, I'm still laughing at the fact he was comparing an MH series cutter to a ROLAND, that's like comparing a Chevette to a Corvette, YES, they both drive. BUT the lower end is VALUE, not professional. . That's why the MH series and other less expensive vinyl cutters are advertised as VALUE cutters.

lol he complains they took 14 days to ship it and i complain they shipped it in less than 1 hr and i couldnt change my order because of that =\ but not like i will leave negative feedback for that or anything.

i have bought from ebay a lot and i had spend a lot of ebay bucks (60 dlls this first quarter)

UScutters have free shipping in ebay, but the item is more expensive there, i compared 2 items and the diference in price was 9 dlls, but u get ebay bucks reward (not much, but little by little makes a lot) but since i would buy more stuff, its better to buy from UScutter webpage than ebay.

USCutter has a phone # for support, giving customers the opportunity to directly speak with someone who provides ANSWERS INSTANTLY.