decal duck

Greatcut Cutting Software

Has any one used Greatcut Software it came with my cutter a Expert 24 .The cutter works fine but sometimes it wont finish cutting my design not sure if it is the cutter or software.I reboot the cutter most of the time that works. Thanks for any input you guys have helped me a lot on this forum which is GREAT keep it up!

if on USB. put it on a serial. A Keyspan adapter. Your probably dropping...just a thought. Or could be static, if you don't have your cutter grounded to the stand , if there is one.

if on USB. put it on a serial. A Keyspan adapter. Your probably dropping...just a thought. Or could be static, if you don't have your cutter grounded to the stand , if there is one.

Thank You very much it came with a cable I will do that tonight.I have a lot of jobs to do and not wasting any vinyl is always good. Again Thanks from Texas

Your welcome, I hope it helps. Or at least it might narrow things down for you. From Indiana

OK I got an adapter hooked it up after not cutting correctly at a show.No problems as of now. Thanks Skeeter for the help and all that posted!