wasatchcars

Text Spacing

Is there a way to adjust the spacing between lines of text?

When I enter a line of text then hit enter for a new line the spacing is equal to the size of the text.

I would like to decrease that.

you do your text then weld it then you can adjust spacing to how you want it.

I was hoping to find a way to just type and cut.

If I have like 6 lines of text its a pain to get them all spaced even by hand.

Under " Edit " there is a " Edit Text " where you can space the letters sideways ( right botom button ) & also the lines vertically ( left bottom button ).

Select the text then select Node Edit. Two boxes will appear at the bottom of the text. Drag the one on the right baack and forth to adjust the spacing between letters. Drag the one on the left up and down to adjust the distance between lines.

Jay

I don't think he is taking about the kerning. There is no way I know of? What I do is select text on the top tool bar hit spit lines and then move it (eyeball) it where I want it if you have good eyes it should look ok...

Just did it .... :D Like I said , " Edit " , then " Edit text ' .... left button is for vertical line spacing ... right button is fot letter spacing :thumbsup: ( you do have to have 2 lines or more for the line spacing to work )

Hey Jay , Excellent video :thumbsup: . My version of SignBlazer just goes to nodes when I click " node edit " . I have to click " Edit Text " to get those buttons .

edit . Doing it from the tool bar , mine does what your video does . Going thru the edit tool on the top bar , I have to use " Text edit ' Another lesson learned from the SB master :thumbsup::D

Hey Jay , Excellent video :thumbsup: . My version of SignBlazer just goes to nodes when I click " node edit " . I have to click " Edit Text " to get those buttons .

edit . Doing it from the tool bar , mine does what your video does . Going thru the edit tool on the top bar , I have to use " Text edit ' Another lesson learned from the SB master :thumbsup::D

If you have text selected it should do the same as my video. I didn't know about the Edit + Edit Text.

Jay

If you have text selected it should do the same as my video. I didn't know about the Edit + Edit Text.

Jay

My copy of SB does exactly as your video does . But if I go thru the edit + Text Edit , it will only adjust the spacing vertically & horizontally , no node edit adjustment ... maybe so no nodes get adjusted by mistake ? I remember reading a post by Jerry which said few is any would get all the options SB has . Your way is MUCH easier & faster :thumbsup: . I have been playing with CorelDraw X5 & the directions are not simnple enough for me to grasp the simple stuff I want to do . SB has been the easiest to figure out for me . I am still waiting :) .... :mellow:

SignBlazer is still my favorite cutter program. Hope the rumours about the new SB program come true.

Thanks Jay that was great Was missing something