Nick Stylez

Tracing a Logo with Illustrator CS2

My son asked me to trace these logos for his car and for the life of me, i can't seem to get it right :( I spend 3 days already importing it into Illustrator CS2, hitting the "Live Trace" button and nothing.. I am so tired already and was wondering if someone can please guide me on how to clean these up, i read about the sharpie technique and nothing as well, the letters on these logos keep coming out crooked. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you so much and i apologize for bothering, i had this cutter for over 2 years now and played with it here and there with graphics that were already vectorized and ready to cut. Your help will really be appreciate it. Thanks

post-7557-0-17607300-1317232231_thumb.gi

If someone does really help me, is it possible to save them for me as an AI file? My cutting program will only allow ai files, so i think. Lol Thank you and God Bless :)

If someone does really help me, is it possible to save them for me as an AI file? My cutting program will only allow ai files, so i think. Lol Thank you and God Bless :)

Hope it helps and only for your personal use.

nos.ai

Hope it helps and only for your personal use.

Thank you so much! Yes for personal use, its for my boys car. May i ask you what tools did you use to trace it? I tried the live trace feature on illustrator cs 2 with no success. Thanks again

Thank you so much! Yes for personal use, its for my boys car. May i ask you what tools did you use to trace it? I tried the live trace feature on illustrator cs 2 with no success. Thanks again

I am glad they will work for you.

I used Corel Draw to convert your .GIF File.

First, I imported the file into Corel, then converted to black and white and performed a linetrace to convert to a vector.

Once the file was converted, I removed the white parts and welded the black objects for individual files.

Rod

Every one of those is available in eps format on Brands of the World. Why not just download them?