Xw00dsrac3rX

Business Card thoughts

Check out the business card I designed last night for my window tint business and see what you think. I have some people give me feedback, but none from the creative industry. I like it the way it is but want to get some thoughts or input. Thanks in advance.

post-7702-0-26969400-1316742638_thumb.pn

Kyle, I really like it. The only thing I can say is that even as large as it is, I didn't see the phone number at first, it didn't stand out to me as a phone number for some reason.

I agree about the phone number.

It should be formatted as a standard phone number (801) 555-1234 so people know it a phone number with out having to think about it.

Most people don't think.

With it being in the clip art it doesn't stand out as a phone # with the stars as spacers . Anybody will figure out it is a phone # , but if it had conventional dashes , it would be easier . I myself enjoy & like things that make people look twice .. what gets attention is really what advertising is about IMO . Pefect geometry , alignment etc is good , but anything that gets more attention is what really works .

Hmmm If there ever is a forum pick-nic .. I am almost sure I won't see certain members sitting beside each other talking to Yogi Bear or Boo Boo :D:bear:

Black Diamond text and clipart is a little too stretched out. I would also add a mid weight black outline to the web address and think black outlines to all other white text. Surprisingly it will actually make it a little easier to read and keep the white from blending with the gray of the background design. Pull the kerning in on the phone number as well there is too much space between the number breaks .. keep the stars as dashes though. Have you thought about a more jewel like diamond in there? I like the concept .. just needs some fine tuning.

Thanks guys. The logo had the number in it because thats the same logo used for the decals for the car windows and it made it nicer for them to be all inclusive. I am going to play with it though on the bus card and see what I can do. Yeah the website name is past the bleed point so will be cut off for print.

I looked at the card before I read any of the other comments. The phone number was hard to see for to me too. (Maybe I'm just too stupid) I agree with Roger to move them closer together and use a dash instead of the stars.

I looked at the card before I read any of the other comments. The phone number was hard to see for to me too. (Maybe I'm just too stupid) I agree with Roger to move them closer together and use a dash instead of the stars.

:thumbsup: , Hilarious Jay :) I am sure many comments Roxy , Stetty & Neuromax make , are meant for each other because of " their ' intimate internet relationship :D . I was having sarcastic fun with the tattoo decals I posted awhile back .. even though Stetty is planning on getting it applied ( IF he hasn't already ) :D:bear:

:thumbsup: , Hilarious Jay :) I am sure many comments Roxy , Stetty & Neuromax make , are meant for each other because of " their ' intimate internet relationship :D . I was having sarcastic fun with the tattoo decals I posted awhile back .. even though Stetty is planning on getting it applied ( IF he hasn't already ) :D:bear:

All in good fun. I'm not trying to piss anybody off.

I knew that . It is humorous still :) & as you said , all good :thumbsup: .

Hey, watch what you say about Yogi! :P:bear:

Is it just me? I would fade out the entire background a good 20% or more. Just look at the small version in the message, all you see is those curving lines with a bar in the middle. Nice looking, but it doesn't make me want to find out what that bar is. Fade out the background so the actual logo stands out. But who asked? :P

good points Bear. After thinking about the suggestions , i do think the diamond is stretched sideways too much .

Does anyone smell leather???LMAO!!!!